Traditional German cutlery with classic styling with high-carbon stainless steel blade, full tang, and riveted handle. The boning knife features a narrow and flexible 5.5″ blade with sharp point that is designed for removing bones of poultry, meat, and fish.
- Narrow, flexible 5.5″ blade
- Premium high-carbon stainless steel
- Friodur ice-hardened blade for enhanced edge durability and blade flexibility
- Full bolster with seamless transition to blade acts as a finger guard and provides superior handling
- Riveted handle with full tang for optimum balance and strength
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Please allow about ten days for delivery of your Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional “S” Flexible Boning Knife.